Retirement planning has two stages that everyone must address as they move through life: accumulation and decumulation. While related, the strategies that work best for accumulation do not work well during decumulation. In order to assist our clients in both stages of their life, we utilize two unique processes that specifically target the issues of accumulation and decumulation. Below we’ve included two videos that highlight these processes. We’ve focused on decumulation first as that is the primary stumbling block for most retirees.
Our unique RISK Process™ (“Retirement Income Survival Kit”) simplifies the complexity of retirement planning and guides you through our effective, time tested approach:
- Transition your retirement savings from traditional asset allocation to income allocation
- Determine your sustainable withdrawal rate throughout retirement
- Address the key risk factors you face in retirement including: market conditions, sequence of returns, inflation, liquidity, longevity, taxation, health, and legacy risks
ARC Process™ (“Achieving Retirement Clarity”) provides a clear proper accumulation plan covering the three important checkpoints into one comprehensive plan. These checkpoints include:
- Cashflow Management – directs how resources are earned, spent and saved. It is the cornerstone of all accumulation plans.
- Wealth Accumulation – assess your current financial position and identities the most efficient path for reaching your ultimate objective.
- Income Protection – helps safeguard your path from obstacles that can prevent your financial goals from becoming reality.